The Australasian Critical Communications Forum (ACCF), a not-for-profit membership organization is the regional chapter of The Critical Communications Association (TCCA).
The ACCF represents industry and users from around the Australasian/Oceania region bringing together all those with an interest in advancing the quality of standardized critical LMR and broadband communications and benefits from TCCA’s representation in key industry and government organizations and its involvement in critical industry initiatives around the globe.
Our Members design, manufacture, build, implement, utilize, analyze, promote, develop and deploy standardized critical communications solutions.
The ACCF benefits from TCCA’s International Partnerships and Collaborations with standardization bodies ETSI, 3GPP and others in the development of critical digital LMR and Broadband LTE/5G technologies and beyond.
And the organization provides a gateway to a thriving community of regional and organizations globally that are committed to the evolution of ecosystems that support standardized critical communications for professional users. This creates a thriving communications ecosystem for the benefit of all that ensures delivery of secure and reliable critical communications for a global market, now and in the future.
ACCF advocates and promotes TCCA principles of open and competitive markets through the use standards (ETSI, 3GPP) and harmonized spectrum and brings together stakeholders in the critical communications sector; governments, public safety, emergency services, regulators, manufacturers, integrators, operators, and end-users; to discuss, debate, deliver and evolve the market for the benefit of all.
- Share your insights and validate your technology requirements as part of a strong local community
- Directly add your voice to the development of global frameworks that includes all standardized mobile critical communications technologies that include, ETSI, 3GPP…and more.
- As a member you join other like-minded organizations locally and globally whose success is dependent upon critical communications – you can help secure that success.
- Increase your awareness of the latest advances in the global critical communications aligned community, well before they are announced locally
- Align your strategy in line with broader global standards to ensure your technology investment is made with the best information available.
Grow your Network
- Expand your industry network with other like-minded companies and individuals through working groups, specialized workshops and industry events
- Increase your awareness of local and global technology advances through networking opportunities, exchange of ideas and innovations.
- Access a large local network to support your development activities
- Gain global visibility and opportunities of potential channel partners in other parts of the world
Global Participation and Contribution
Our network of TCCA/AACF members in our region and globally review, align and create commentary and white papers to ensure that the needs of regional (ACCF) and global users are accounted for in current and future technology roadmaps that depend on ETSI and 3GPP aligned open standard technologies.
ACCF Members contribute by participating or contributing to a wide range of TCCA working groups which include:
- Critical Communications Broadband Group
- Broadband Industry Group
- Future Technologies Group
- SCADA, Smartgrid and IoT Working Group
- Legal & Regulatory Working Group
- Security & Fraud Prevention Working Group
- Technical Forum
- TETRA Applications Group
- TETRA Industry Group
ACCF supports TCCA, a 3GPP Market Representation Partner for critical communications and a Key technical supporter of the ETSI MCX Plugtests.
Join the Australasian Critical Communications Forum
Join the ACCF, chapter of TCCA and help shape the future of standardized critical LMR and Broadband LTE/4G/5G communications and beyond. As an ACCF Member your will join other like-minded organizations whose success is dependent upon critical communications.
In addition to exposure to a global industry audience, membership further includes some of the following benefits:
- Discounted attendance at TCCA events including Critical Communications World (CCW) https://www.critical-communications-world.com/, and other TCCA events around the globe
- Discounted participation in ACCF Master Classes, Workshops and networking events including the annual AGM dinner.
- Access to knowledge bases and technical whitepapers
- Amplify your company news and press releases via TCCA/ACCF news channels
View the ACCF Member application here.