Zetron’s NEW MAX Dispatch System Is Now Shipping!
Zetron is now shipping its new MAX Dispatch System. MAX Dispatch is a pure, end-to-end IP-based dispatch console system that is designed to be easy to use, administer and maintain. The system has received rave reviews from industry experts and customers alike since it was unveiled at IWCE in March of 2011.
Redmond, WA, U.S.A., August 2, 2011 – Zetron, a leading provider of mission-critical communications worldwide, announced that it is now shipping its new MAX Dispatch system. MAX Dispatch is a pure end-to-end IP-based telecommunications console system that is designed to be easy to use, administer and maintain.
MAX Dispatch has been receiving rave reviews from industry experts and customers alike ever since it was unveiled at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) in March of 2011. Its intelligent user interface in particular is being praised for its innovative design and high degree of usability.
“MAX does an incredible job of combining innovation and simplicity,” said Mercury Systems Corporation sales engineer, Howard Gadorus. A dispatch operations manager concurred, adding that “MAX is the biggest breakthrough in ease of use in 20 years.”
“We’re delighted with the positive and enthusiastic response MAX Dispatch is receiving,” said Zetron president and CEO, Ellen O’Hara. “This is a direct reflection of the extent to which we solicited and then applied customer input to the system’s design. It’s very gratifying when customers tell us that MAX Dispatch doesn’t just meet their needs; it exceeds their expectations in a most positive way.”
Features and functionality
MAX Dispatch offers the following features and functionality:
- Intelligent User Interface – Selectively displays important information. Helps dispatchers quickly find and use resources that pertain to a particular event or task. Reduces screen clutter; minimizes buttons, clicks and steps; improves response times and reduces errors.
- Built-in Network Health Monitor – Provides constant, real-time feedback about network conditions. Notifies users and technicians of network conditions that could degrade performance.
- IT-EZ – Supports the automatic configuration of IP parameters within the local network. Reduces IT labor and helps prevent system conflicts.
- Complete end-to-end network redundancy – Keeps the system up and running even if the primary network goes down.
- The best features of both distributed and centralized architectures – The distributed design allows data and voice traffic to flow directly to the end points of the system, while the centralized intelligence directs traffic and monitors critical system functions.