Redmond, WA, U.S.A., August 20, 2012 – Zetron, a leading provider of mission-critical communications solutions worldwide, has just released an updated line of console furniture that offers numerous benefits to center operators and administrators. The furniture’s improved ergonomics maximize operator comfort and minimize physical stress and fatigue. Its flexible design can accommodate everything from single-position agencies to very large communications centers. It also offers new features that allow it to be set up to accommodate an individual operator’s preferences.
The new furniture’s features and benefits include:
- Improved operator comfort through a wider selection of fans and heaters and options that improve lighting, storage and legroom.
- A variety of mounting options, including arc mount for constant focal depth, large overhead monitor mounts, and touchscreen monitor mounts.
- A modular AC power system.
- A range of wall and writing-surface placements and finishes, including whiteboard, and side writing surfaces.
- Compliance with Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association’s (B.I.F.M.A.) ergonomic requirements.
In addition to console furniture and communications equipment, Zetron also offers services to help design the communication center. This gives the customer the option of utilizing a single vendor throughout the entire process of designing, furnishing and equipping the center. The customer also benefits from the vendor’s in-depth understanding of all aspects of the communication center.
“Like all of Zetron’s products, our console furniture is designed with the operator in mind,” said Kathy Broadwell, Zetron VP of product management. “That’s because operators must be able to perform their tasks as quickly and accurately as possible, often under time-sensitive, stressful circumstances. Zetron is committed, not only to providing tools that will assist them in these efforts, but to also providing single-vendor services that support the entire communication center as well.”
For more information, visit: www.zetron.com.
PO Box 97004
Redmond, WA 98073-9704
Phone: (425) 820-6363
Fax: (425) 820-7031