Zetron Features Next Generation Integrated Solutions at IWCE
Redmond, WA, March 15, 2017 – At the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE), being held March 27-30, 2017, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Zetron will be demonstrating how MAX Call-Taking, MAX CAD & GIS, and MAX Dispatch systems work together to provide the complete control room solution. Come to Booth 1017 and see how Zetron’s MAX Solutions improves the flow of information (tasks, activities, and communications to the field) between control-room personnel and first responders for incident management. Learn how Zetron is providing a deeper level of integration that is available within MAX Solutions products and enabled with third party products through robust application programmer interfaces.
In addition to the integrated systems demo, Zetron will feature many different solutions that increase the effectiveness of operations and empower command and control, including:
- The ability to receive and respond to 9-1-1 calls and text messages at the same time and on the same equipment.
- Enhanced location accuracy for 9-1-1 calls through integration with RapidSOS location services.
- Integration with broadband Push-to-Talk over Cellular solutions, allowing users equipped with smart devices to directly communicate with any user in the radio network.
- Support of P25 CSSI, enabling console users on different RF subsystems built by different manufacturers to be connected together.
- Optimized CAD and GIS solutions that provide immediate access to critical information and resources.
- Advanced dispatching features, such as dynamic regrouping, enhanced DMR operations, console logging metadata, and encryption to the desk.
“Zetron’s demonstrations this year reinforce our commitment to deliver best-of-breed dispatch and NG9-1-1 technologies to communication centers,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Gary Stidham. “Our goal is to empower command and control centers by providing them with instant access to critical information so that they can make the right decisions at the right time, every time.”
Zetron has been designing and manufacturing integrated mission-critical communications systems since 1980. Its offerings include IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, and automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and able to support geo-diverse operations. Zetron backs its products with technical support, training, and project-management services known for their skill and responsiveness. With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, and a global network of partners, resellers, and system integrators, Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKenwood Corporation. For more information, visit: www.zetron.com.