With a stunning new venue and a clear focus on the powerful benefits that critical communications can bring to our world, TCCA’s Critical Communications Middle East and Africa 2018 (CCMENA) is set to deliver its sixth and best event in Dubai, from 23-25 September 2018, with the theme Smart Critical Communications – the Future World.
This year’s conference programme will raise the bar in terms of content, credibility, education and innovation. We are seeking submissions from critical communications experts on the following topics:
- Smart Cities: narrowband/broadband innovation, new technology implementations
- Hybrid TETRA and LTE solutions
- Transition to critical broadband
- Commercial mobile network operator engagement with critical communications opportunities
- Critical communications LTE/4G device development – mobile, in-vehicle
- Making the most of LTE/4G critical features, e.g. MCPTT
- Looking forward to 5G, automation, artificial intelligence, virtual reality and beyond
- The critical IoT
- TETRA – the next 20 years
- Big data analytics – making sense of the information overload
Please send a short overview of the presentation (200-300 words), and a short biography of the proposed speaker, to: CCMENA2018@tcca.info
Submissions need to be received by Thursday 31 May 2018.