In our continued expansion in the professional communication market (PMR) Damm Cellular Systems is looking for a Project
Manager to assist in bringing the DAMM products and solutions closer to clients worldwide.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for assisting our customers in projects and assignments – helping them turning customer needs into
product solutions. Evaluating, proposing, negotiating, preparing and verifying the technical solution until its final deployment as
well as presales engineering towards our partners will be your key tasks.
About the job – Primary tasks
As a member of the DAMM Support and Product Management team based in Sønderborg, Denmark, you will be:
- Working in close co-operation with all internal functions such as Sales, Customer Support, R&D and Logistics, Production in order to shape the winning solution for international projects, bids and tenders.
- Shape complex communication solutions together with our international partners.
- Searching, evaluating and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers to form the required technical package
- Coordinating technical deliverables before submitting to client and managing day-to-day aspects of the project
- Providing presales technical assistance to our clients, partners and our internal sales department in introducing and configuring our products and solutions.
- Engage at conferences and client meetings as a technical expert and/or project coordinator
- You have experience in Presales Support and/or Project Management of complex and highly technical products and solutions.
- You have good experience from an equivalent position as technical supporter within the communications industry.
- You are able to articulate and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical customers
- Preferably you have a technical background in communication ideally in RF communication engineering.
- You are able to turn customer needs into product solutions.
- You are customer oriented and dedicated to provide superior support to our external partners.
- You are able to build effective working relationships internally as well as externally.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written in English language.
- 60-70 travel days yearly should be expected.
About Damm Cellular Systems
Damm Cellular Systems A/S is a world leader in the provision of scalable, innovative, user-friendly and cost efficient TETRA infrastructure products to industrial, commercial and public safety customers. As a key player within professional radio communications for more than 30 years, DAMM holds a leadership positions in developing TETRA technology through superior engineering and a constant focus on customer needs and reduced complexity. Damm sells and markets its products internationally through a well-established network of business partners. The company was founded in 1981 and has 50+ employees. The company is located in Sønderborg. For additional information please take a look at our website: www.damm.dk
Salary and contract details will be considered according to your qualifications. Applications and relevant documents should be sent to this e-mail: email@example.com. For further information about the position please contact Head of Product Management and Support Jochen Bösch, firstname.lastname@example.org