Motorola Shows Technologies with Unprecedented Intuitive Capabilities at TETRA World Congress 2010
Articulates its vision of the transformed enterprise and the next generation public safety solutions through a comprehensive portfolio of mobile broadband technologies, multimedia applications and advanced devices
TETRA World Congress – Singapore – 24 May 2010 – The Enterprise Mobility Solutions sector of Motorola, Inc. (NYSE:MOT), the leading provider of mission critical communications and mobility solutions will showcase the latest products, solutions and applications that redefine the way public safety agencies and enterprises work at the TETRA World Congress 2010 (TWC2010), 25th – 27th May 2010 in Singapore, booth No. A201, Level 6, Hall 601 and 602 of the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Motorola’s solutions at TWC2010 will show mission-critical network operators, public safety agencies and professionals from commercial and enterprise markets how they can leverage their current investments to enhance situational awareness with real-time, rich-media collaboration, improve productivity for day-to-day operations and heighten disaster preparedness.
The highlights of Motorola’s presence include:
- The World’s First Voice and TEDS (TETRA Enhanced Data Service) capable TETRA mobile radio – MTM5400;
- The MTM5400is the first of new generation of Motorola TETRA radios with ground breaking capabilities such as high speed data connectivity, over-the-air terminal management, background programming and best-in-class operational range designed to meet the ever increasing need for personnel safety and improved workforce productivity.
- One of the World’s smallest single unit TEDS Ready base station – the MTS1 – ideal for the enhancement of in-building and tunnel coverage;
- TETRA Base Station MTS4E, a multi-band TETRA base station that provides a step change in capacity for customers with access to additional spectrum;
- Thirteen different customer case studies presented by the customers across verticals such as Transportation, ,Urban Development, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Government Radio Network (GRN) and Police as well as the World’s largest Expo – Shanghai Expo; and
- An array of live integrated cross public safety and vertical markets applications on some of Motorola’s cutting-edge TETRA and mobility devices.
View the full TWC 2010 press pack here.
Access the Motorola TWC 2010 virtual booth here.
Access the Motorola video blog with Senior and Product Management about the news at TWC2010 here.
“TETRA technology is entering a new phase, equipped with advanced capabilities that harness the power of mobile broadband, integrated voice, video and data capabilities,” said Phey Teck Moh, corporate vice president, Motorola Enterprise Mobility Solutions, Asia Pacific. “In close collaboration with frontline agencies and public safety customers, at the TWC2010, we will showcase our entire enterprise mobility solutions portfolio to demonstrate our competitive advantage that extends this mission-critical core TETRA capability to a rich, integrated and wide set of applications on advanced devices for users.”
New customers highlighted at TWC2010:
- Marina Bay Sands
- New Delhi Government Radio Network
- Manila Light Rail Authority
- Petronas Malaysia
Media Contacts:(for media and analysts only)
Mei Ling Tham
Office: + 603-78007026
Office: +46 707448893