The TETRA Certification Body ISCOM (Istituto Superiore delle Comunicazioni e delle Tecnologie dell’Informazione – Laboratory of the Italian Communications Department of the Ministry of Economic Development) can provide – on request – training for manufacturer personal for the following topics:
- TETRA Testing and Certification Process
- Multi Session and Single Session
- How to prepare for a Test Session
- Document Handling before, during and after the Test Session
- Testing Documentation (TETRA Interoperability Profile, TIP Compliance test plans, TIC-RTs, forms, etc.)
The courses can be tailored to your individual needs and can be held on-site at the manufacturer premises, or at the ISCOM office in Rome, Italy.
The costs are according to Italian Public Administration laws calculated on hourly rates, and eventual travel expenses. Please contact ISCOM for a quotation.
For further information please contact:
Tel.: + 39 065444.2378