On this page you can find and download all approved Change Requests (CRs) to Technical Forum specifications from CR800 to CR899.
The following information is given in the table:
- No.: The number of the CR. Each approved CR gets a unique sequential number.
- Ver.: The version number of the CR.
- To Specification: The specification number and specification version to which the CR applies.
- Title: The title of the CR.
- Affected Clauses: The clauses in “To Specification” which are modified by the CR.
- Incorporated in: The specification number and (new) specification version in which the CR was incorporated. Because incorporated CRs are part of the new version of the specifications they are superfluous and shown on red background.
- Impact/Implemented: in case a TIP CR has an impact on the Test Plan, or a Test Plan CR has an impact on the TIC-RT this impact is listed in this column as follows:
- n/a not applicable, e.g. CR to a process document
- no no impact on Test Plan (for a TIP CR) or on TIC-RT (for test plan CR)
- Test Plan this TIP CR has an impact on the Test Plan, but corresponding Test Plan CR is not approved yet
- TIC-RT this Test Plan CR has an impact on the TIC-RT, but corresponding TIC-RT has not been updated yet
- CR999 CR ID of the corresponding Test Plan CR where the impact is implemented
- v999 version of the corresponding TIC-RT where the impact is implemented (or done if version is not known)
- Comment: An additional comment to the CR. This is usually the TF document number of the CR when it was approved by the TF.
Approved Change Requests are part of the specification and automatically apply to it.
Please submit new Change Requests to the chairman of the Technical Forum (contact details can be found on the Technical Forum page).
Change Requests (CR)
||To Specification||Title||Affected Clauses
||Incorporated in||Impact/ Implemented||Comment|
|CR811||1||IOP001-11_v310_AIE||Number of terminals in test 4.2.2||4.2.2||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-23|
|CR810||1||IOP001-21_v230_Callout||Section 7.2 aligned with section 7.1||7.1.3, 7.1.4, 7.1.5, 7.1.8, 7.1.10, 7.2.3, 7.2.4, 7.2.7, 7.2.9, 7.2.10||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-32|
|CR809||1||IOP001-21_v230_Callout||Tests 3.1.1, 3.1.2 adjusted for Pager||Tests 3.1.1, 3.1.2 adjusted for Pager||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-31|
|CR808||1||IOP001-20_v100_CF||Improving verification in test 3.2||3.2||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-30r1|
|CR807||1||IOP001-19_v120_LIP||Type of trigger in test 1.10||1.10||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-29|
|CR806||1||IOP001-19_v120_LIP||Copy-paste issues in test 1.6||1.6||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-28|
|CR805||1||IOP001-19_v120_LIP||GPS signal source in test 1.4||1.4||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-27|
|CR804||1||IOP001-12_v100_SI||Sending BL-ACK in tests 1.1.8 and 1.1.10||1.1.8, 1.1.10||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-26|
|CR803||1||IOP001-11_v310_AIE||Misleading step in test 4.5.2||4.5.2||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-25|
|CR802||1||IOP001-11_v310_AIE||SC 3 and 3G mismatch in test 4.1.3||4.1.3||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-24|
|CR801||1||IOP001-10_v120_E2EE||Adding step in test 1.5||1.5||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-22|
|CR800||1||IOP001-01_v321_Core||Clarification of test 11.4.1||11.4.1||Not yet incorporated||TF18-92-21|
|For the Change Requests CR700 to CR799 please go to the Change Requests 7xx page|
|For the Change Requests CR600 to CR699 please go to the Change Requests 6xx page|
|For the Change Requests CR500 to CR599 please go to the Change Requests 5xx page|
|For the Change Requests CR400 to CR499 please go to the Change Requests 4xx page|
|For the Change Requests CR300 to CR399 please go to the Change Requests 3xx page|
|For the Change Requests CR200 to CR299 please go to the Change Requests 2xx page|
|For the Change Requests CR100 to CR199 please go to the Change Requests 1xx page.|
|For the Change Requests CR001 to CR099 please go to the Change Requests 0xx page.|