Future Public Safety Communications
In October 2013 APCO Global Alliance and TCCA will partner to present a conference and exhibition specifically for the Asia-Pacific Public Safety Community.
The Future Public Safety Communications conference and exhibition will examine the latest challenges posed to the Public Safety Communications community, while forecasting and debating future Critical Communications technology choices. The event will build on the associations’ commitments to raising awareness around the development of mission critical public safety communications standards for Long Term Evolution (LTE)-based technology.
The Congress offers the opportunity to learn and network with likeminded colleagues from the Public Safety, Defence, Transport, Utilities, Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors, as well as the regulatory community. Attendees will benefit from a topical and varied conference programme, as well as the opportunity to meet the key suppliers in the exhibition of Public Safety Communications & Critical Broadband equipment and software. In addition, cross-industry and technology case studies will enlighten Users of P25, TETRA, TETRAPOL, GSM-R and other PMR technologies.
“As the world’s largest public safety communications association, APCO International is proud to partner with our APCO Global Alliance partners and TCCA to present the Future Public Safety Communications Congress. Public Safety communications technologies are growing in importance and complexity almost daily. It is important to APCO International that we advance these technologies on an International scale and this Congress is an excellent way to support that mission.” Terry Hall, Chief of Emergency Communications, President APCO International
“I am delighted that the two organisations primarily responsible for promoting the world’s two leading standards for mobile critical communications, P25 and TETRA, now recognise the value of working together for the benefit of all those existing and future critical communications users. This is a first step.” Phil Kidner Chief Executive TCCA
We welcome Users of all Critical Communications technologies to join the debate, share their views and drive forward the future development of Public Safety Communications.
Key Topics Will Include
- Meeting The Developing Requirements Of Mission Critical Communications Users
- Maximising The Resilience Of Your Communications To Ensure Operational Continuity In Critical Situations
- Planning And Designing Today’s Mission Critical Data Applications For Tomorrow
- Safe City Planning And Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Addressing The Fundamental Issue Of Spectrum For Mission Critical Broadband
- Identifying And Addressing The New Communication Needs Of Mission Critical Communications Users In A Mobile Broadband Environment
- In-Vehicle Communications Integration
- Ensuring Cyber Security For Public Safety Broadband
Future Public Safety Communications will take place on the 21st to 23rd October 2013 at the Novotel, Clarke Quay, Singapore. For further information please visit the website