- This event has passed.
TCCA Cyber Security Workshop
May 19, 2021 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
Join us to secure the future of critical communications
This Cyber Security Workshop aims to discuss and understand the meaning of Cyber Security in the Critical Communications context, identify areas for action, and agree the next steps to address them.
Draft Agenda and Speaker Information:
Moderator: Tero Pesonen, TCCA Board vice chair and chair of TCCA’s Critical Communications Broadband Group (CCBG)
Setting the Scene
- Definition of terminology
- What is already being covered by TCCA Security and Fraud Prevention Group (SFPG) – Mika Laitinen, TCCA SFPG
Search for Cyber Security solutions and gaps
- Network vendor view – speaker tbc Ericsson
- Public safety operator view – Harald Lotku, Nødnett (DSB)
- User agency challenges – Anthony Leather, Westlands Advisory
Search for best ways to address gaps, and next steps
- Open discussion
This workshop is open to members and non-members of TCCA. To register, please email email@example.com with your name, company name and email address.