Comprehensive Location Tracking with Artevea T-MATRIX™ AVL Solution
27th February 2008
The new enhanced T-MATRIX™ AVL (Automatic Vehicle Location) Solution provides the ability to track the location of GPS-enabled subscriber terminals within the TETRA network and is available in both single and multiple client configurations. The principle of operation of the AVL Solution is that each trackable TETRA Radio Terminal on the system is equipped with a GPS receiver and antenna.
The solution is based on the Industry standard ESRI ARCGis Mapping Engine and is available in two configurations – Basic Entry Level suited for small single site networks and; Server -Client solution for large multi-site networks.
Devdarsh Jain, Head of Products for Artevea adds ” We always had our customers requesting for a feature rich, robust and scalable location tracking system but it had to be cost effective in proportion to the cost of the overall solution. This led us to develop our in-house tracking solution which can be deployed with smaller networks as well be expanded to cater to larger networks and increasing number of users.”
Up to 10 individuals and 10 teams (with up to 50 members) can be displayed.
- Icons for individual and groups can be customised e.g. shape, colour, size as desired.
- “Find” facility to quickly identify tracked terminals.
- Configurable “snail trail” feature to display previous positions of selected terminals.
- Terminal information displayed on “mouse over”.
- Map display can be zoomed in or out and pre set map display areas specified.
- Selectable level of map detail.
- Hand drawn mark-up overlay and push pins available.
- Playback of historical AVLS data.
- Multiple AVLS Clients accessing central server or standalone configurations possible dependent on network size.
- User configuration – decide which terminals each user can monitor
- Suspect Tracking – indicates which terminals have not transmitted GPS information to the server in a pre-determined time period.
For a personal demonstration of the T-MATRIX™ AVL Solution, visit stand C2 of theTETRA World Congress in Hong Kong from 26-29th May. For further information, please firstname.lastname@example.org visitwww.artevea.com.