TCCA is the front line force that drives the development and promotion of open standard critical communications solutions worldwide. As a stakeholder in critical communications, you can play a key role in ensuring the success of an open and competitive market, today and in the future.
We advise and inform the critical communications market and its stakeholders, from governments to end-users, and have a strong influence on the direction of the industry.
TCCA is catalysing the evolution of LTE towards becoming a true critical communications bearer. In parallel, we provide the central role in the development and enhancement of the TETRA standard, and support users with advice on other open standards.
Some of the benefits of membership are listed below, and you can also download the Membership brochure here.
- Significant discounts on exhibiting and attending TCCA’s Critical Communications series of events, and other TCCA-led events
- Access to knowledge and information
- All TCCA Members are invited to participate in the many influential Working Groups within the Association. These include:
- Applications Working Group
- Broadband Industry Group
- Critical Communications Broadband Group
- International Critical Control Rooms Alliance
- Marketing Group
- Operator User Association
- SCADA, Smart Grid and Telemetry Working Group
- Security and Fraud Prevention Group
- Technical Forum
- TETRA Industry Group
- Transportation Group
By participating in any of the above groups and having access to the Members only area of our website, Members gain early access to new technical documents and participate in the Member Enquiry stages to express their views prior to publication.
- TCCA website and social media channels
- Access restricted technical and marketing information and reports with a unique username and password in the Members only area
- Access presentations in the Members only area for use in your own marketing activities
- Your press releases posted on the front page of www.tcca.info and social media for the world to see
- Be listed as a Member on the website with a reference to your major areas of work
- Access to unique TETRA branding
- Only TCCA Members have access to and use of the instantly recognised and unique TETRA logo and brand image
- Media opportunities
- TCCA regularly secures opportunities for media profile, and all Members have the opportunity to contribute.
- A selection of TCCA news coverage can be found here
- Member only resources including a Business Advice Helpline
- Impact on the future of critical communications
- TCCA is a membership organisation. As a Member you will join other like-minded organisations across the world whose success is dependent upon critical communications – you can help secure that success
- As a TCCA Member, you have the opportunity to be part of the evolution of our industry, to share the knowledge and expertise of other TCCA Members and partner organisations, and to actively participate in determining the future of critical communications
- Only by working together can we continue to make the difference that creates success for our Members
- Membership Application
To join us, please contact us at [email protected], or complete the application form which you can download at the link below. Please return it to our Secretariat either via email, or to the address below. We would be delighted to hear from you.
14 Blandford Square
Newcastle Upon Tyne