Bittium exhibits its secure products at the ISS World Asia Event in Singapore
Bittium is exhibiting its secure smartphones and solutions at the ISS World Asia event on 6 – 8 September 2022, in Singapore – on display at the stand are Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 smartphones, Bittium Secure Suite™ back-end system and smartphone accessories. Also, Bittium experts demonstrate the use of the secure Bittium Secure Call™ communication application. In addition, presented is the newest Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 Tactical solution which enables secure and efficient soldier mobile communications. This solution combines the Tough Mobile 2 smartphone and the Bittium Tough SDR Handheld™ radio or third-party tactical radio. The whole is complemented by software that enables secure communication and data transfer, as well as accessories designed for military use.
Rugged and user-friendly Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 C smartphone is targeted for demanding information security and authority use. The smartphone combines unique hardware security solutions with multilayered security structure based on the Android™ operating system, as well as two completely separate and hardened operating systems. The Bittium Secure Suite back-end system enables the most efficient use of the information security features of the Bittium Tough Mobile 2 smartphones, reliable remote device management and securing the network connections used by the device. Together, Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 C and Bittium Secure Suite form a smartphone solution that has received official Confidential level encryption product classification (NCSA-FI).
All products are compatible with each other, combine the latest software and hardware technologies and can also be connected to third-party devices and systems.
More information on Bittium Tough Mobile 2 C smartphone: https://toughmobile2.bittium.com/c/.
Products and solutions showcased:
- Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 C smartphone is targeted for ultra secure government-level mobile communications. The smartphone has two completely separate and hardened operating systems; Confidential and Personal. Security policies and other parameters of the two operating systems can be modified with Bittium Secure Suite management software to answer different user needs.
- Bittium Secure Suite™ device management and encryption software product enable efficient utilization of the information security features of the smartphone as well as reliable mobile device management, remote attestation and securing the network connections of the device.
- Bittium Tough SDR™ product family consists of Bittium Tough SDR Handheld™, a handheld radio for individual soldiers, and Bittium Tough SDR Vehicular™, a radio for vehicle installations. The Tough SDR radios produce and share real time situational awareness to all levels of the organization.
- Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 Tactical is a complete solution that enables soldier mobile communications. The solution is based on the secure and rugged Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 smartphone that is connected with either Bittium Tough SDR Handheld™ radio or third-party tactical radios. The solution is compatible with different battle management systems, which enables real-time and efficient sharing of situational awareness in tactical networks.
- Bittium Secure Call™ covers end-to-end encrypted voice and video calls, group calls, messages with attachments, group messaging, push-to-talk voice messages and a feature that destroys messages after a predefined time. Bittium Secure Call communication application is available for Bittium’s secure smartphones, Android devices and Windows desktops.
The products and accessories are showcased at Bittium’s stand 40.
You can find more information about Bittium’s offerings from: https://toughmobile2.bittium.com/ or by contacting our sales: https://www.bittium.com/contact-us