Become a Member and influence the future
The Australasian Critical Communications Forum (ACCF), as the local arm of TCCA, is your gateway to a thriving local community and the jump point to hundreds of global organisations that are committed to the sound evolution of ecosystem that supports standardised critical communications for professional users working with standardisation bodies ETSI and 3GPP.
TCCA is a catalyst in the evolution of critical LTE/4G and 5G towards becoming a true global open standard critical communications bearer. In parallel, we provide the central role in the further development and enhancement of the TETRA open standard, and support other open standards of critical communication technologies, DMR, P25 and all 3GPP/ETSI broadband and mission-critical broadband standards (LTE/4G and 5G).
As a stakeholder in critical communications, you can play a key role in the ongoing success of an open and competitive market, today and in the future.
The ACCF and TCCA are Not for Profit membership organisations.
As an ACCF Member, you have the opportunity to be part of the evolution of our industry, to share the knowledge and expertise of other ACCF/TCCA Members and partner organisations, and to actively participate in determining the future of critical communications.
Member categories of the ACCF:
Student and Individual Membership: Users, Consultancies and Associate Membership; Vendors, Distributors, Integrators, Test-houses and Operator Membership; Corporate Membership and Corporate Sponsorship.
Benefits depending on category of Membership:
- Member Discounts on exhibiting and attending ACCF/TCCA supported events Critical Communications World (CCW) and other ACCF/TCCA supported events.
- Access to knowledge and information (white papers)
- Access to restricted, member only, technical and marketing information including presentations and reports with a unique username and password in Members only area of TCCA’s website for use in your own organization.
- Access to ACCF and TCCA website and social media channels, your press releases posted on www.criticalcommsforum.com.au and www.tcca.info and social media for the world to see.
- Be listed as a Member on the ACCF website linked to your company website to reference to your major areas of work.
- Annual ACCF Membership Certificate and branding at events supported by ACCF recognising your Company participation.
- Authorized Access to unique ACCF and TETRA branding – the instantly recognised and unique TETRA logo and brand image is only available to ACCF and TCCA members.
- ACCF and TCCA members are also invited to contribute to, or participate in, the many influential global Working Groups within TCCA.
Critical Communications Broadband Group
Broadband Industry Group
Future Technologies Group
Legal and Regulatory Working Group
SCADA, Smart Grid and Telemetry Working Group
Security and Fraud Prevention Group
TETRA Applications Group
TETRA Industry Group
By participating in any of the Working Groups and having access to the Members Only area of our TCCA website, members gain early access to new technical documents, white papers and participate in the member enquiry stages to express their views prior to publication.
There are many reasons for joining the ACCF as a member and influenciing the future of critical communications.
If you or your company is involved in critical communications be part of our Forum and join other well recognised member organisations in contributing to the local industry advocacy and education.
The online membership application form can be found here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information regarding membership.
View the ACCF constitution here.