Airwave to participate at Critical Communications Middle East 2014
Airwave, the leading provider of mission critical voice and data communications, has again been invited by the organisers to present and participate in a panel discussion at Critical Communications Middle East 2014 taking place at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai from 14 to 16 September 2014.
Airwave’s Mike McKone, Director – Middle East will present on the advantages of deploying a hybrid network which allows operators and customers to build capacity around requirements without a huge upfront investment in infrastructure. This approach also allows operators to learn and adapt whilst formulating an understanding in order to use the new technology to its full potential.
“I will give an overview of hybrid networks, and then use a case study to demonstrate how we deliver a seamless service by combining the benefits of Airwave’s Emergency Services Network with the broadband capacity of mobile network operators to deliver early benefits,” says Mike.
As well as presenting at the event, Airwave will have a stand presence (stand B6) to showcase some of the business’s more recent product launches and to share expertise and experiences with colleagues in the region.
Airwave’s conference schedule:
- Monday, 15 September at 13:50 (20 minutes)
PANEL DISCUSSION: Exploring the full potential of mission-critical broadband
- Major Mohammed ALKhanbashi, Projects Manager – IT & Telecommunication, Abu Dhabi Police (chair)
- Senior representative, Airbus Defence and Space
- Mike McKone, Director – Middle East, Airwave
- Qaid Al Rousan, Key Account Director, Enterprise Department, Huawei
- Sushil Kumar, Senior Director, Business Development – Asia Pacific & Middle East Region, Motorola Solutions
- Luis Callen, VP International Sales – Middle East, Teltronic
- Monday, 15 September between 16:00 and 17:00 (ten minute slots)
Exhibition Tour: During the hour, Airwave will offer visitors to the stand (B6) information on LTE and its applications.
- Tuesday, 16 September at 11:35 (20 minutes)
Multi-Technology Networks: Hybrid LTE Networks
- Mike McKone, Director Middle East, Airwave
For more information and to register for the Critical Communications Middle East 2014, click here.