Korea Safe-Net Forum has been hosting this annual conference for five years. This year the conference focus is on Public Safety Technologies and Applications.
Hundreds of government administrators, network operators, PS-LTE users, engineers, vendors and technology officials will participate in the highly anticipated event. Speakers include Tony Gray (Chief Executive of TCCA), JinHong Sim (Director General, Safe-Net project of MOIS), YoungMin Yang (General Manager, LTE-Railway project of Korea Rail Network Authority), Woo-Seong Shim (Principal Researcher, LTE-Maritime project of Korea Research Institute), Jeanette Kennedy (Government Affairs of FirstNet), Sarah Wad-Apicella (PMO of UNDRR), Yousif Al Ali (Head of Technical and IT Affairs, UAE Nedaa), Barbara Noona (Head of Public Sector APAC of Nokia Solutions and Networks), Shanthi Ravindra (Principal Architect of Motorola Solution), Ildefonso de la Cruz (Senor Manager of Samsung Electronics).
The conference will address the following topics:
- Korea Safe-Net project and technology update
- How to secure passengers and operation/maintenance safety through LTE-R
- Korean Maritime Safe-Net, its Status and Plan
- Korea PS-LTE Utilization Promotion Plan
- Dubai Private Mission-Critical Network for Smart City
- Global Trends and Collaboration in Public Safety Broadband Projects
- Public-Private and Tech Partnerships for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Implications of Industry 4:0 and 5G for Public Safety: Global trends and use cases
- Next Generation Command and Control for Public Safety-Mission Critical Intelligence
- MCPTX for PS-LTE: Korea SafeNet Enhancement Technology
The conference will be held in Seoul. The on-line registration is open at http://safenetforum.or.kr/ until October 18. The admission is free.
- Date: October 23, 2019
- Venue: International Conference Hall, Government complex Annex (3F MOFA Building. 60, Sajik-ro 8-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03172, South Korea)
- Organizers: Safe-Net Forum, NIA(National Information Society Agency), UNDRR(UN Office for Disaster Risk Reduction)
- Sponsors: Korean MOIS(Ministry of the Interior and Safety), MOLIT(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport) and MOF(Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries)
For any query, contact Youngsam Hong, Chair of Safe-Net Forum Outreach Committee at +82 10 5255 2648 or firstname.lastname@example.org .